Negrochia my ideal country by Ina M

Negrochia

-my ideal country-

By InaM

When I was 5 or 6 years old I invented the country which I named: Negrochia. It was my dream country, and every time I played, everything was happening there, in Negrochia.

Negrochia is not a big country, but it has high mountains, rich forests and a large and deep river, called Rochia river. Its waters are clear and home to so many kinds of fish. Some are big, some small, some red, some yellow or blue. There are so many birds in the sky and in the forest, some of them singing beautifully and some of them impressed by their unique looks. 

The cities of Negrochia are clean and modern, with beautiful houses, colorful gardens and large streets. The cities also have many schools, where children go everyday smiling and determined to learn. Everything works here with electricity.

Negrochia is a very well organized country. Here, each inhabitant is well represented by one of his own, so that not only people are representatives but also from the animal kingdom. In Negrochia, people and animals can talk to each other. People and animals live in harmony, study and work together. One of the most important laws is about the right to be happy. If for some reasons you feel sad one day, the others will do their best to comfort you and make you smile and laugh. The second law is about education. All children in the country go to school and discover their talents. The third law is about friendship. Everyone respects and protects each other. In this society, there is no place for envy or anger.

If you wish to become a Negrochian citizen you must prove that you are a funny and happy person.